WE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE YOU CAN TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS:
This premium Mānuka honey is sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote parts of New Zealand - the purity, potency and exceptional natural properties have been carefully protected from hive to jar.
- All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper.
- Tested and certified for MGO potency - minimum 263mg/kg natural methylglyoxal (MGO) content
- UMF10+ Certified - independently certified for potency, quality and authenticity by the UMF Honey Association
- Trust Code Protected - Unique QR Code on each jar means you can confirm the authenticity of your exact jar of honey
- NON-GMO Project Verified
- Raw & unpasteurised
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- BPA-free recyclable plastic jar; recyclable plastic-free gift box
100% PURE MONOFLORAL MGO263+ MĀNUKA HONEY (UMF10+)
- MGO263+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 263mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Mānuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
- Monofloral means this is pure Mānuka honey made wholly or mostly from Mānuka nectar.
MGO263+ MĀNUKA HONEY IS PERFECT FOR DAILY WELLBEING TO KEEP YOU AT YOUR NATURAL BEST
Mānuka honey is popular as a versatile superfood to support everyday wellbeing, winter wellness, and as a natural boost.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE:
- Smooth caramel taste, thick, creamy and golden
HOW TO USE:
- Enjoy straight from the spoon
- Add to water, tea, coffee or smoothies
- Drizzle over sweet or savoury foods
- Apply to skin for DIY beauty and skin care
- Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
- Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
- Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.