MGO850+MĀNUKA HONEY IS A POTENT AND VERSATILE SUPERFOOD TO SUPPORT WELLBEING AND PROVIDE TARGETED CARE WHEN NEEDED.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE:
- Rich, earthy and bittersweet with darker tones and a thick texture
HOW TO USE:
- Best taken straight from the spoon or added to a warm drink
- Apply to skin for DIY skincare
- Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
- Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
- Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
100% PURE MONOFLORAL MGO850+ MĀNUKA HONEY (UMF20+)
- MGO 850+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 850mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Mānuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
- Monofloral means this is pure Mānuka honey made wholly or mostly from Mānuka nectar.
WE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE YOU CAN TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS:
This premium Mānuka honey is sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote parts of New Zealand - the purity, potency and exceptional natural properties have been carefully protected from hive to jar.
- All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper.
- Tested and certified for MGO potency - minimum 850mg/kg natural methylglyoxal (MGO) content
- UMF20+ Certified - independently certified for potency, quality and authenticity by the UMF Honey Association
- Trust Code Protected - Unique QR Code on each jar means you can confirm the authenticity of your exact jar of honey
- NON-GMO Project Verified
- Raw & unpasteurised
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- BPA-free recyclable plastic jar